Smart Asia Travel is proud to be a trusted local DMC based in Vietnam, providing its exclusive travel services throughout Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand & Myanmar.
The following “Terms & Conditions” clearly interprets all terms and conditions for an agreement of travel services between Smart Asia Travel and its clients. It is important that clients would understand these with full acceptance before making a booking with us. Once your deposit is paid, upon our final trip confirmation, our contractual relationship is hereby set forth.
The tour price is in US dollar and quoted per person, based on double occupancy or twin share basis, unless otherwise specified. All tour costs are based upon the services mentioned in each tour’s detailed itinerary as per the “Services” section. Services are offered as a complete dedicated package and Smart Asia Travel will not provide a breakdown of trip component’s cost to any unused parts or late show-up. All costs quoted are based on availability and subject to change without notice, as airlines and hotels can unexpectedly impose rate increases.
Many hotels include compulsory Gala dinners on Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve and sometimes on national festive occasions. This is a compulsory charge and will be negotiated and invoiced by Smart Asia Travel where applicable.
Deposit & Payment
- A deposit of 20% of the total of the tour is required upon confirmation of booking tour. You have peace of mind until 2 months before departure dates. At that point, we would require full prepayment only 60 days before departure for all services by money transfer or credit card payment with all bank transfer charges/ fees to be paid by the client.
- All the tour packages on this website operate on a pre-payment basis. Payment can be made either using a major credit card as Visa, Mastercard, and American Express Credit Card, not including credit card transaction fee ( Please add in 3% fee for Visa, Mastercard or 4% for American Express to the total amount of payment each time).
- After receiving your payment, we will issue you the hotel voucher and/or final confirmation itinerary, which can be sent to you by fax or e-mail.
Flexibility is our strongest point. You can amend your booking when it is made. Just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your booking number. Our reservations team is glad to amend your booking accordingly.
NON REFUNDABLE deposit of US$ 200 per person upon the packages tours services confirmation
Cancellations timeline will be charged as follows:
- 60 days prior to the arrival date: Non Refundable deposit charge and the cancellation fees applied by the concerned services suppliers such as flight company, boat company, train, hotels… in accordance with their cancellations policies if any.
- 59 – 31 days prior to arrival date: Cancellations fee of 30% per group/booking and plus the cancellation fees applied by the concerned services suppliers such as flight company, boat company, train, hotels… in accordance with their cancellations policies if any.
- 30 days – 15 days prior to arrival date: Cancellations fee of 50% per group/booking plus the cancellation fees applied by the concerned services suppliers such as flight company, boat company, train, hotels… in accordance with their cancellations policies if any.
- 14 – 7 days before arrival: Cancellations fee 70% charge plus the cancellation fees applied by the concerned services suppliers such as flight company, boat company, train, hotels… in accordance with their cancellations policies if any.
- Less than 7 days before arrival Or No show: 100 % charge per group/booking.
Any late amendments to a confirmed booking may be added a fee imposed by Smart Asia Travel where applicable and subject to the specific circumstances.
In some other cases, we are flexible with the policy above to meet the best benefit for our clients, please advise any wish you have directly to your travel consultant
Nobody should travel abroad without an insurance package that covers emergency medical evacuation, hospital costs, and repatriation. Smart Asia Travel recommends strongly to the client and considers it a prerequisite to confirm any booking of your travel. You may also wish to purchase a policy to cover trip delay, cancellation or lost and stolen belongings. Please ask your travel agent or contact our sales experts for an appropriate recommendation or review the insurance policies prior to your final payment.
Our tours generally include the following services unless otherwise discussed.
- Customized itinerary planning and in-depth destination consultation.
- Regional and country’s domestic flights.
- Personalized sightseeing as indicated in the day-by-day itinerary.
- Meals as specified in your daily itinerary.
- Airport transfers.
- All accommodations.
- All entrance fees.
- Hotel tax and service charges.
- Ground transportation with private air-conditioned vehicles.
- Government fees and local handling charges.
- Special travel permits where required.
- Availability services (24/7) of Indochina Voyages and our regional associate offices before and during your trip.
International flight is subject to the client’s own arrangement and flexible for personal flight mile-saving purposes.
The tour price does not include travel insurance, passport and visa fees, non-per-payable airline and departure taxes, excess baggage charges, gratuities, laundry, phone calls and other communication costs, drinks, meals not listed in the itinerary, and all items of a personal nature.
Smart Asia Travel and the clients understand the Booking facts described herein have been read and accepted by the clients. Smart Asia Travel accepts no responsibility for any accidents, damage, loss, injury, sickness, death, cancellation, delay, deviation, substitutions or other unforeseen events unless caused expressly by the negligence per willful act of its self and its employees. Every endeavor has been made by Smart Asia Travel to ensure that all the services are accurate at the time of final payment and Smart Asia Travel shall not be under any obligations or to be liable to any person for any loss or damage suffered as a result of any inaccuracy or mislead contained herein; or which may arise as a result of any changes in or withdrawal of any price, detail or services appearing herein due to circumstances beyond its control, which due to actions or failures of third party carriers, sub-contractors, government bodies, military or terrorist actions.
All disputes, claims and litigation regarding the Services shall first be settled by way of negotiation and mutual understanding. In the event such negotiation and mutual understanding come to failure, the disputes, claim or litigation shall be finally settled by arbitration of the Vietnam International Arbitration Centre at the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam. Claims must be submitted in writing within 30 days after the end of the services.
Passport and Entry Visa
Your passport must be valid for at least six months following your entry date to your travel destination.
It is your responsibility to ensure that you are in possession of a valid passport and visa and all travel documents are valid for travel.