The package price is $115 per person
For those who love to venture out, Vespa Tour in Saigon will be a must try. It will surely bring back a great experience than ever. Wild traffic, yummy food and friendly local ambiance at each stop will be an authentic & everlasting memory of your travel in Vietnam.
Welcome you to night excursion and street food adventure. VVA will pick you up at a hotel. The first stop is to Café zoom to “watch the world goes by” (quoted by The Lonely Planet) and enjoy cocktail and appetizer (inclusive) before adventuring into the favorite local eating spot. You can experience the nightlife of Saigon the way locals do, all from the back of a vintage Vespa scooter.
The tour will start with a ride to Chinatown. It will head to District 4 through busy streets and alleys to see the nightlife of locals and enjoy street seafood and cold drinks places that foreigners won’t be found. Leaving district 4 to district 3 the tour pass through downtown district 1 to take in the sights on the way to Banh Xeo, a specialty of Saigon, and southern food with the locals. The tour continue to a hidden Vietnamese-style coffee shop to have a taste of Vietnamese music (live) as a local. After this, the tour will bring a guest to a live music venue to enjoy the drinks with live music. Guests ride pillion behind our drivers.
End of trip. We hope that you have many great moments and you are satisfied with our services.
Guide: English Speaking Guide
INCLUDE & EXCLUDE
- Travel on Vespa with a friendly driver
- Experienced local English speaking guides
- Meals as stated in the itinerary: dinner (2 stops), local music venues, café (3 stops)
- All sightseeing tickets and entrance service fees
- At least one drink at each stop
- Services charges and government tax
- International flights & departures taxes
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Vietnam visa stamping fee.
- Others not mentioned above