Located 60 km. from Da Nang, 150 km. from Hue and 75km from Hoi An, My Son is the former capital of the ancient Cham civilization that ruled Central Vietnam from the second to the thirteenth century.
Their religion was primarily derived from Indian Hinduism. My Son is considered to be one of the best-preserved Cham structures in Vietnam. The complex is comprised of seventy Hindu-like towers and temples dating from the second century. This site is a Must-See for those people who are interested in architecture and ancient civilizations and is now one of five UNESCO World Heritage sites in Vietnam.
INCLUDE & EXCLUDE
- Private pick-up & drop-off services
- Private tour with English or French speaking guide
- Daily departure from Hoi An
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- All private transportation
- Experienced English or French speaking guide
- All sightseeing tickets
- Tissues and water on coach
- Services charges and government tax
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Other services not mentioned above.