Cu Chi tunnels played a vital part in the U.S.-Vietnam War in that they allowed the Viet Cong to control a large rural area only 30 to 40 km from former Saigon.
At its height, the tunnel system stretched from Saigon to the Cambodian border. The network, parts of which were several levels deep, included innumerable trap doors, specially constructed living areas, storage facilities, weapons factories, field hospitals, command centers, and kitchens.
Today the remaining tunnels have become a major tourist attraction giving the visitor a unique experience and feel of what underground life during the war must have been like.
The tunnels have been widened for our benefit (otherwise we would not be able to enter them!) For those interested there’s even the opportunity to try an AK47 or MK16 at the nearby rifle range.
INCLUDE & EXCLUDE
- Private pick-up & drop-off services
- Private tour with English or French speaking guide
- Daily departure from HCMC: Am: 08:30-12:30 ; Pm: 13:00-17:00
- All private transportation
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- Experienced English or French speaking guide
- All sightseeing tickets
- Services charges and government tax
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Other services not mentioned above.