Situated in the Tonkin Golf, Ha long Bay is one of the world’s natural wonders, a bay with more than 3,000 islands which time, wind and waves have sculpted into fantastic shapes.
The best way to appreciate this magical scene is from a boat, cruising between the karst cliffs, which loom like fairytale castles, complete with rocky spires and hidden caves. The bay is dotted with tiny islands and pristine sandbanks on the turquoise water, providing an excellent backdrop for swimming or just lazing about on the junk.
You will be greeted at your hotel at 7:30 am and drive to Ha long City, approximately 3 hours away. Once at Ha long City, you will board our boat for a four hour cruise of this stunning place, stopping along the way to visit one of the limestone caves in the area. As we cruise, our boat staff will serve you a sumptuous local seafood lunch on boat.
After a 4 hour navigation, you will go back to the harbor for a drive back to your hotel in Hanoi.
INCLUDE & EXCLUDE
- Private pick-up & drop-off services
- Private tour with English or French speaking guide
- Daily departure from Hanoi
- Private boat cruising on Halong Bay
- Seafood lunch on board.
- Admission fees and permits where applicable
- Excellent English or French speaking guide
- Services charges and government taxes
- Pre & post accommodation
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance