Day 03: Danang – Hoi An Farming & Fishing Tour
Smart Asia Travel provides you with a close-up and intimate exposure to both the local farming and fishing communities. Accompanied by your tour guide, you commence the day leisurely cycling along country roads witnessing local Vietnamese rural life first hand, discovering all manner of photo opportunities – maybe a water buffalo working in a rice paddy field; colorful roadside market stalls or farmers tending their crops. The photo opportunities are endless. As well you will experience the friendliness of the local people greeting you along the way. Departure Time: 8:00 am. Tour Runs: Minimum 2 persons. Maximum on request
– Tour guide meets you at your hotel. Cycle to a local Tra Que village traveling along picturesque country roads
– Share in the daily work life of local farmers – maybe hoeing in the fields or harvesting the crops – even riding a water buffalo
– Board the LVP Travel boat and cruise to the mouth of the river where it meets the Cua Dai Sea
– Learn and try your hand at local traditional fishing techniques using round and cast nets
– Learn to paddle the strange and unique Vietnamese bamboo basket boats.
– Explore the now tranquil coconut-palm flanked waterways of a past war and hear of the extreme conditions endured by soldiers on both sides
– Back on-board our Smart Asia Travel boat, enjoy a cold beer or soft drink and a Complimentary Traditional Fisherman’s Lunch prepared by our chef Captain Cook – Return to hotel by coach.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch
Tour guide: English Speaking guide